2. Setting up Supabase
To get started with Supabase, you will need to set up an account and create a project. Here's how to do it:
- 1.Go to the Supabase website (https://supabase.com/) and click on the "Sign Up" button in the top right corner.
- 2.Follow the prompts to create a new account. You will need to provide your email address and choose a password.
- 3.Once you have created your account, log in and click on the "Create Project" button in the dashboard.
- 4.Give your project a name and choose a region for your data to be stored in. You will also need to create a database password. Make sure to save this password in a secure location, as you will need it later to access your database. Then click on the "Create Project" button to finish creating your project.
- 5.You should now see your new project listed in the dashboard. Click on the project name to open it and start working with Supabase.