1. First Steps
Welcome to the Nextbase repository on GitHub!
To get started with the Nextbase project, you will need to clone the repository onto your local machine. Here's how to do it:
- 1.Make sure you have Git installed on your system. If you don't already have it, you can download it from the official Git website (https://git-scm.com/).
- 2.Open a terminal or command prompt and navigate to the directory where you want to store the Nextbase repository.
- 3.Run the following command to clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/imbhargav5/nextbase.git
This will create a new directory called "nextbase" in your current location, and clone the contents of the repository into it.
- 1.Navigate into the repository by running the following command:
- 1.You are now ready to start working with the Nextbase project! To update the repository with the latest changes, run the following command:
That's it! You should now have a local copy of the Nextbase repository on your machine.